
Sophie's (w/ many portions actually penned by our princess herself):
Dear Santa,
I love you. I have been a very good girl - and an awfully good big sister - this year. I will make sure your reindeer are not sick. Please bring me princess things. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Sophie
P.S. Could you please bring something for my baby sister Fern to chew on? Thanks!

Owen's (as dictated to mommy, but Owen did help pen his own name):
Dear Santa,
How are your reindeer? I've been a very good boy this year. I learned to sleep in my big boy bed and I learned to go pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty. I want a big robot for Christmas please. I'm making special cookies for you. Drive safely!
Sincerely,
Owen
These are their actual words with little or no prompting from us.
As for the "big robot" we wish we could do something like this:

But we did find and obtain this instead:


As for their "big gift", Santa got them a mini-bounce house, to bounce away all that cabin fever winter energy:
1 comment:
TOO CUTE!!!!!
I would like princess things for Christmas, too!
Post a Comment