Last weekend at Dexter Daze, on our way out we stopped by the Dexter High athletic boosters tent to peruse the maroon-colored Dexter Dreadnaught swag. I was holding up some sweatshirts to young Owen, we decided to buy later, and were headed out when a photographer for the
Dexter Leader asked us if we could re-create that pose with Owen. Which we did, and promptly forgot, figuring there were about a gazillion photos that were taken, and with Owen not exactly smiling in the picture, our chances of publication were slim.
Well, yesterday, our paper came and who is front and center in Section B? Owen Parker, looking cute. Needless to say, I went out and bought some extra copies this morning. I will scan his picture and post later. The newspaper has a
website, but the photos from this story aren't there.
UPDATE: Here's da photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment